Ozzy Osbourne Starts Fire While Making a Late Night Snack
For the second time this year, the fire department has paid a visit to the Osbourne household. VintageVinylNews reports that Beverly Hills firefighters were called to the Osbourne estate Tuesday night (Aug. 27) after Ozzy Osbourne accidentally started a fire while making a sandwich.
While this event appears to have been a minor incident, earlier this year there was a more serious situation when a candle Sharon Osbourne left burning in a glass vase exploded the vase and led to Ozzy suffering minor facial burns and singed hair while trying to combat the blaze before firefighters arrived.
Sharon Osbourne tweeted about this latest incident online, explaining that Ozzy’s attempts at making a late night snack went awry. Her tweet reads as follows:
I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!
— Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne) August 28, 2013
Ozzy Osbourne has been on the road in North America this summer touring with Black Sabbath. The band released their chart-topping album ’13′ earlier this year.