Gregorian Give AC/DC’s ‘Hell’s Bells’ the Gothic Treatment — Song Premiere
The most left-of-center heavy metal-centric album release this week goes to 'The Dark Side of the Chant' by Gregorian. Helmed by Frank Peterson, who previously was a world pop sensation in the group Enigma, the multi-platinum recording artists are returning with their re-workings of modern pop, metal, classic rock and orchestral gems into the gothic seven tone Gregorian style.
'The Dark Side of the Chant' features Gregorian's wild takes on songs by Evanescence, Within Temptation, Madonna, and many others. But one song on the record stands out more than the others. That's why Noisecreep has teamed up with the Gregorian to bring you the U.S. premiere of their interpretation of 'Hell's Bells,' the AC/DC anthem from their 1980 hallmark 'Back in Black' album.
Listen to 'Hell's Bells' From Gregorian
Gregorian also has amazed audiences worldwide with their live spectacle including a robe clad professionally trained male choir and full rock band.
Watch 'The Making of 'Dark Side of the Chant' EPK' From Gregorian
'Dark Side of the Chant' hits stores this week. Check out its full track listing below:
01. 'O Fortuna' (Carl Orff)
02. 'Stripped' (Depeche Mode)
03. 'All I Need' (Within Temptation)
04. 'Hell's Bells' (AC/DC)
05. 'Born to Feel Alive' (Unheilig)
06. 'Morning Dew' (Nazareth)
07. 'My Heart Is Burning' Gregorian original
08. 'Bring Me to Life' (Evanescence)
09. 'Dark Side' Gregorian original
10. 'Frozen' (Madonna)
11. 'Black Wings' Gregorian original
12. 'Lucifer' (The Alan Parsons Project)
13. 'Dark Angel' Gregorian original