Journey Singer Sick: Arena Rockers Cancel a Slew of Tour Dates
Journey fans never stop believing, but the opportunity for Michigan fans to scream this out at the band in concert will have to be put on hold.
The band announced today that they are postponing a show in Grand Rapids due to lead singer Arnel Pineda was diagnosed with severe laryngeal and esophageal inflammation.
A doctor has ordered Pineda not to perform, so the group's West Michigan show that was to be held at the Van Andel Arena will be rescheduled, along with a few other tour dates listed below.
Their tour is on track to resume in a week for their show next Thursday (Nov. 16) at the BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee. The postponed tour dates will be rescheduled for January and February dates of next year and tickets will be honored or, refunds are available at point of purchase.
Journey's canceled tour dates:
- Nov. 8 at the Ford Center in Evansville, Ind.
- Nov. 10 at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids
- Nov. 11 at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Nov. 13 at the iWireless Center in Moline, Ill.
- Nov. 14 at the Tyson Center in Sioux City, Iowa
Watch 'City of Hope' Video
See Noisecreep's Gallery of Rockers Who've Returned After Huge Accidents