Father’s Day Recognized by Top Rockers on Twitter
Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads out there from Noisecreep. And we’re not the only ones offering Father’s Day wishes today as a number of top rockers have weighed in with their own salutations to the dads of the world, some of whom are actually peers in their bands and others.
Moms typically get the glory, especially when it comes to television shout outs, and even Mother’s Day was created before Father’s Day as far nationally recognized celebrations. But still, the fathers of the world helped raise the next generation and deserve recognition for all they do.
A wide cross-section of rockers have weighed in via Twitter with their commentary on Father’s Day. Members of Megadeth, Hatebreed, Korn, Shadows Fall and P.O.D. are among the early Twitter entries. Take a look at their Father’s Day tweets below:
- David Ellefson (@ellefsondavid) June 16, 2013
Happy Father’s Day to Chris, Frank, Jamey, our manager Steve and all great diehard Dads out there. Enjoy your day!
- Hatebreed (@hatebreed) June 16, 2013
Biking with my Dad in PA last month, he’s the best. Happy Father’s Day to all the cool Dads out there!… http://t.co/Txo9Tr3E3V
- Ray Luzier (@RayLuzier1) June 16, 2013
- Brian Fair (@brianshadfall) June 16, 2013
- Payable On Death (@POD) June 16, 2013
Happy Father’s Day daddd. Thanks for being the best man I know http://t.co/44zhUN3TWX
- Jack Barakat (@JackAllTimeLow) June 16, 2013
Happy Father’s Day to all the daddy’s out there!!
- Chris Daughtry (@CHRIS_Daughtry) June 16, 2013
Happy Father’s Day Dad- I miss you and think about you everyday!
- Derek Sherinian (@DerekSherinian) June 16, 2013